Monday, January 12, 2015

HAPPY 2015!!!!!!!!

 I still cannnnnot believe that it´s already 2015! It´s also crazy to think that all of 2014 I was on my mission. Time seriously goes by so fast. It doesn´t help when all the members here constantly ask me if I´m trunky. Hahaha. In Virginia, only the missionaries knew what the word trunky meant, but here, everyone knows, and everyone asks. Haha.

We´re seeing more and more miracles each day! I´m so grateful to be here in Vespasiano right now! It´s where I need to be! I love being a missionary, I love my calling, I love the scriptures and I love the Lord! I´m so grateful for the experiences I´ve had on my mission when I can literally see the Lords hand in my life. I know He is real, and He loves us! 

Até mais! Tchau,
Sister Hallmark
  
 



No comments:

Post a Comment