Monday, February 9, 2015

One miracle!

Hi everyone!

Okay, I quickly wanted to share one miracle! Saturday, we were going to visit a potential investigator and she lived suuuuper long but she´s already to church several times and so we really wanted to visit her. We finally get to her house, and she wasn´t home. We literally walked and climed hills forever to get there and she wasn´t home.. It was a good time. haha but we knew that we were there for a reason, so we said a prayer and knocked on the next door. This guy opens it and we told him we were representatives of Jesus Christ and he immediately let us in. His name is Anderson. And he was seriously JUST like Joseph Smith, he had the same questions! We gave him a Book of Mormon and marked a chapter and invited him to come to church the next day with us. He came to church the next day! And we were soo excited to see him! It was so cute, he was in his nice church pants and shirt and then sandals. :) He said he loved church and that last night he read the Book of Mormon and prayed and asked Heavenly Father if the book was true. He said that when he prayed he felt such a strong force, that he couldn´t deny and he knew that the Book of Mormon was true! He´s getting baptized Saturday. We´re SO excited for him! Such a miracle! I´ll send pictures next week. Sorry it takes 17 years here to upload pictures that´s why I never do.

I love you all! I´m so happy to be a missionary! I love my calling! I love the Lord and I love His gospel!

Até mais!

Sister Hallmark


No comments:

Post a Comment