Monday, March 24, 2014

Looks like I'll be in Virginia for awhile!

Soooo, yeah I probably won't be getting my visa anytime soon. Because of the Soccer World Cup that is coming up in July, Brazil is super stressed out and isn't issuing visas for the time being. I will be fasting tomorrow. All who want to join are welcome. :) I'm starting tomorrow night at 7:00 then ending Wednesday night at 7:00. Just for comfort and peace, it's hard knowing you're also called to another mission but you have no clue when you're gonna get there. Also, for the Houston Consulate, that they will be able to process my visa soon. I love you all so much and am so happy for all the support everyone gives me!

Moving on! We've set one of our investigators, John for baptism on the 19th of April!!! :) We're  pumped! He is so ready! The work here in Charlottesville is amaaaaazing!!!!! :) Also, I didn't get transferred! Sister Chipman and I will both be staying here for another 6 weeks! 

Eu amo voces!! :)
Tchau,
Sister Hallmark





No comments:

Post a Comment