Monday, February 10, 2014

Spotsy for life = HEARTBREAK

I'm getting transferred!!!!!!!! :( I literally cannot describe the amount of sadness I have! I was FOR SURE I would be staying! But I guess the Lord has other plans for me. We got the call from President for like 9:30 at night and I answer the phone and here's how the conversation went:

Me: Hello, this is Sister Hallmark and Sister Nelson
President: Hello Sisters! Can I talk to you one of you privately, then the other one?
Me: Of course! *put the phone off speakerphone* This is Sister Hallmark
President: Hi Sister Hallmark! I was wondering if you'd accept the calling to train a new sister?
Me: Of course! *in my head WHAT?! NO? I've only been out 5 months! Are you nuts?! Kill me!!
President: Thank you so much! By the way, you'll be leaving, but you're companion is great and the area is awesome!
WHATEVER! HE SAYS THAT ABOUT EVERYONE! 

As if it wasn't bad enough that I have to train someone, I'm leaving Spotsy!!!!! I literally thew myself on the couch and cried for hours. The thought of leaving everyone here gives me anxiety. I can't leave it here. I just can't. :( I was calling people all night and we were crying together! We taught so many people this week! Had so many miracles and I'm not going to be able to teach any of them! :(

Enough of this negativity. We went tracting this week and found 10 potentials. The Lord is really preparing many people. It's such a great time to be a missionary!

We went over to Sister Sloat's house yesterday and were there forever! Just talking, watching Mormon Messages, and eating cereal, our addiction. Hehe. I sure am going to miss her. She's the bomb. We decided after Sister Nelson and I get married and get rich, we're going to go on a cruise with Sister Sloat. Her response to that was "yes, please." Hahaha

That's all for this week!
Tchau,
Sister Hallmark

No comments:

Post a Comment