Monday, February 3, 2014

I LOVE IT HERE! :)

Well Clarice is officially a recent convert. She was baptized Thursday and was confirmed and received the Holy Ghost yesterday in church. She's just so great!!! :) Not to mention the fact that Sister Romney, President and Sister Wilson were all at the baptism!!!!! It was soo good to see her! I didn't think she was coming it was totally a surprise. Then when I saw President and Sister Wilson I was like WHAT THE HECK, WHY ARE THEY HERE?! It was so awesome though! They drove like an hour and a half just to see Clarice get baptized, and of course to see Sister Nelson and I, because I mean, we're just so awesome. Hehehe

I got some fantastic news this week!!!!! I found out that I'll be receiving my visa in about 2 to 4 weeks! It's crazy, because the entire time I've been here in Virginia, I've wanted to be in Brazil. But now that it's actually coming quicker than expected, I'm freaking out. Am I ready? Who knows! I know the Lord will qualify me, though. I'm going to miss Virginia like crazy! I love Spotsylvania with my whole heart and I don't ever want to leave! :( Speaking of leaving, transfers are next week! They're calling us Saturday to tell us where we're going, if we're getting transferred. I realllllly hope I'm staying here in Spotsylvania! Spotsy for life!!!! :)

Aside from the fact that our Relief Society president is trying to hook me up with her son after my mission, things are going great here in Spotsy! ;) Now that all of our investigators have been baptized, we need people to teach! But the Lord has been gracious and has given us many referrals and people to teach! This week's going to be a great one! I can feel it!

The church is true! This week Sister Nelson and I have been studying the second coming a lot, and it's coming so quickly. If there's anything I've learned, I know that I'll have my food storage when I get back from my mission! Seriously! I want to be ready when the Lord comes again! I am so grateful for this knowledge I have of the after life. This gospel brings so many great blessings! I'm so glad to be apart of it! Ahh and I LOVE MY MISSIONNNNNNNN! :)


Line of the week: 

Sister Nelson: I wonder if God likes dogs.
Sister Sloat: God is dog spelled backwards.... You do the math.

Couldn't have said it better myself. Sister Nelson and I were dying. She says the most random things and half the time they don't even make sense! Hahahaha


Tchau,
Sister Hallmark

Me, Clarice and Sister Romney!

Me, Clarice and Sister Nelson!

Sister Nelson and I

This is how we study the scriptures.


Everyone and their mother has personalized license plates here! I was DYING when I saw this. 







No comments:

Post a Comment