Wednesday, April 16, 2014

DRUM ROLL PLEASEEEEEE

DAVID A. BEDNAR S COMING HERE ON MAY 3rd!! I KNOW!! So they told us during zone meetings last week but they didn't tell us who would be coming, President just said a member of the quorum of the 12 apostles is coming! In my head I was like holy cow, if it's either Holland or Bednar, I will pee my pants. WELL IT'S BEDNAR. When we found out I was screaming so loud! My companion was a little less enthused, but IT'S BEDNAR WE'RE TALKING ABOUT. 

Anyway. That's my exciting news for the week. :)

Jk there's more. JOHN'S GETTING BAPTIZED!!!!! I REALLLLY wish I could show you pictures of him, he's so funny! But my camera broke, and last night my companion accidentally deleted ALLLL of the pictures on my memory card.. So now I have nothing. Literally, nothing. :'( Anyway, his baptism is at 4:00 on Saturday, so keep him in your prayers! He's really working on the Word of Wisdom right now and Satan's working even harder! He can do it though! :) He's so awesome. Ahh I'm so happy! 

This gospel is soooo true! And it is such a privilege to be apart of this hastening the work of salvation! I was finishing up the book of Helaman the other day and I cam across a verse and tweaked it a little bit. Just disregard Alma 13:20 as I read you my version of Helaman 16:4. Here's what the normal scripture says.  "For behold, Nephi was baptizing, and prophesying, and preaching, crying repentance unto the people, showing signs and wonders, working amiracles among the people, that they might know that the Christ must bshortly come—"
And here's my revision.. hehe "For behold, missionaries were baptizing, and prophesying, and preaching, crying repentance unto the people, showing signs and wonders, working amiracles among the people, that they might know that the Christ must bshortly come—"

I KNOW the Book of Mormon is the word of God. I am more sure of that than I am of anything in this whole world. I know with all the surety of my heart that Christ loves us and that Heavenly Father hears and answers each one of our prayers! I've never been so happy in my entire life! :)

Tchau com amor!
Sister Hallmark

No comments:

Post a Comment