Tuesday, April 8, 2014

This week has been GREAT! Conference was sooooo good!!! :)

Ahh, I don't have much time and I have sooo much to say! K, I'll just talk about Beth and Kristin. 
They're less actives who we've been working with for awhile who don't want to come back to church because of they're past and current sins. It's kinda complicated. Anyway they haven't been to church in over 2 years. They haven't opened up to anyone about their problems so it's kind of hard to help them when we don't know what the issue is. We just reallllly teach by the spirit. :) Anyway, THEY CAME TO THE CHURCH AND WATCHED CONFERENCE WITH US. I literally almost peed my pants I was so excited! We were all crying! Beth opened up to me about everything during conference! And with tears in her eyes she was like "I feel like you were sent here to change my life." I was bawling as I said, I was. It wasn't a coincidence that I didn't have my visa and that I was in Charlottesville Virginia and just happen to meet you. 
Everything happens for a reason. Ahh, it was SO awesome! I wish I had gotten pictures with them! I'll send some next week! But yeah, this week was AMAZING!
The church is true!
Tchau,
Sister Hallmark







No comments:

Post a Comment