Monday, June 2, 2014

K this week was happy and sad but mostly HAPPY! :)

So, I got a call from my mission president and I almost peed my pants, because I thought it was my visa. Haha, that's a joke. It was the exact opposite. My paperwork for my visa has expired so he told me I can either choose to stay in Virginia permanently or re submit my paperwork. So, after praying and fasting and talking with my mission president, companion, bishop, and the Lord some more, I finally came to a conclusion that I'm going to start the application process again. Give it one more go. I've got nothing to lose, right? I feel confident that this is what the Lord wants me to do. I am so grateful for the companionship of the Holy Ghost, I could not have made this decision without him.

Now! For the good stuff. SO Fatu graduated high school on Saturday and had this huge grad party with all of her friends. YSAAAAA AGEEEEEEEEE HOLLLLA. dude we talked to so many people about the gospel it was soo exciting! This week's gonna be great! Full of miracles! I just know it!

ALSO. IN OTHER NEWS. MY BEST FRIEND IN THE ENTIRE WORLD GOT HER MISSION CALL TO HOUSTON TEXAS SPANISH SPEAKING! I AM SOOO EXCITED FOR HER.

I am sooo happy to be here in Virginia right now! This is the best mission. The best area. I know the gospel of Jesus Christ has blessed my life so much and I am so happy to be able to share that with everyone!

Tchau tchau,

Sister Hallmark


No comments:

Post a Comment