Tuesday, October 29, 2013

: It's ukulele time!

Oi todo mundo!

 How is everyone? I'm doing just dandy here in Spotsylvania! :)

So, Sister Romney's ukulele arrived! She has the exact same one as me! So cool! So now we stay up playing Taylor Swift on the uke. She's pretty good now. We're both obsessed! Haha

Good news! ANNICK GOT BAPTIZED. She was baptized on Saturday and confirmed and received the Gift of the Holy Ghost on Sunday. She was just glowing. During the baptism I couldn't help but cry because I feel like I felt a small portion of the love that Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ have for us. I love Annick so much, it's insane. She's so awesome and her kids are the best. Even better, we've been teaching the Dwire kids, Berkley, Morgan and Grant and they all agreed on a date for baptism! They're all three scheduled to be baptized Sunday, November 24th! Sister Romney and I were jumping up and down when we left! We were like "THE CHURCH IS TRUE!" So this weekend was super good for us! 

So, let me tell you all a little story about earlier this week. I just remembered. SO. Sister Romney and I decided we wanted pizza for dinner one night and both our favorite pizza place is Little Ceasers. So we went there, naturally. Sister Romney likes plain cheese, so I'm like that's cool, I like cheese too, so that's what I ordered. I said may we please have one CHEEEEESE pizza? So we get into the car and I have this feeling I should open the box and check the pizza. Did I? NOPE. I sure didn't. So we get home, I grab the ranch, obviously, then Sister Romney opens the pizza. GUESS WHAT KIND OF PIZZA THEY GAVE US? MUSHROOM AND SAUSAGE. If you don't know me very well, let me be the first to say that I HATE mushrooms, like with a burning passion. My whole family knows. I seriously could not stop laughing! I was like we would get mushroom pizza!!!!!! I could not believe it! Oh, the irony! I told Sister Romney I that was the Holy Ghost telling me to check the pizza because Heavenly Father knows that I hate mushrooms, but I didn't listen! Moral of the story, LISTEN TO THE HOLY GHOST. 

So last week I put the wrong address on here! It's 11810! Not 11801! So the full, correct address is 11810 Forbidden Forest Circle, apt #302, Fredericksburg VA, 22407. Write me! :)

Well, the church is true! I will have more for y'all next week! Love you all so much!

Line of the week:

Sister Romney: I have so much spit in my mouth.
Me: What...?
Sister Romney: WHAT? It's like overflowing. Doesn't that ever happen to you?!
Me: No......... Hahahahahaha

EU AMO VOCES MUITO!
Tchau,

Sister Hallmark


Obviously this was BEFORE opening the fungus pizza. You can clearly see how happy I was before the mushrooms intervened. 

Sister Romney, Annick and I right before she was baptized!!


This is Rosie! I love her! She's a great member!

1 comment:

  1. I want you to sing me a song as soon as yiure back. Xoxo

    ReplyDelete