Saturday, October 5, 2013

VIRGINIA RICHMOND MISSION!!!!!!!

  OI!!!! I'M GOING TO THE RICHMOND VIRGINIA MISSION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'M SO EXCITED!!!!!!! I LEAVE WEDNESDAY AT 3:30am! SO. STOKED!

I literally don't know what else to say I'm so stinkin excited!!! I can't even breathe! My companion is going to Anaheim California! We're both so excited! 

I HAVE NOTHING ELSE TO SAY I'M TOO EXCITED! THE CHURCH IS TRUEEEEEEEEE!!!!!

EU AMO VOCÊS!!!!!!!!

TCHAU,

SISTER HALLMARK

My visa still hasn't arrived yet, so I have been temporarily re-assigned to the Virginia Redmond Mission! I will arrive there on Wednesday. Here is My new address! 

Sister Darci Snow Hallmark
9327 Midlothian Tpke Ste 1B
Richmond VA 23235-4965
United States



Leaving the MTC for the General RS Broadcast! 

 Sister Ames and I in the conference center! 

Sister Ames and I again in the conference center!

Relief Society Meeting! 

Me, Sister Jackson, and Sister Ames!


Found Megan! 

 The mom from 17 miracles! I told you I'd get a picture! 

 
Found Chelsea! I mean Sister Armstrong

      
Sister Ames and I on the temple walk!

Christensen!

Mourino and Christensen! 
I love our elders! 

Best district EVAAAAAA!












































No comments:

Post a Comment