Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Home Home on the Rangeeeeeeeeee.



I don't know why that's the title, but it's been stuck in my head all day. It's kind of appropriate because Virginia is now my new home, well officially. I got re assigned to the Richmond Virginia Mish permanently. It's bittersweet. But I know the Lord wouldn't have sent me here if he didn't intend for me to be here. :) Be happy. :) Missions are the best!
 
So this week we had return and report. Which is basically a meeting for the trainers and trainee's and this meeting was bomb! Dude we went out to Richmond and street contacted which I MISS SO MUCH! Not being in a YSA is killllling me! I was born for YSA! Haha. Sister Fuhriman has never street contacted before so it was so fun to do it together! I just love it here. I love sister Fuhriman! Seriously the Lord has blessed me with all amazing companions! I love them all so much and we all get along so well! Or maybe I like them but they secretly hate me and think I'm annoying. Haha jk jk. It's a good time though. 

Sorry I don't have much time to write but I have a few pictures! 

I love everyone so much! My testimony is stronger than ever! It was crazy, I was struggling a little bit the other day, then we were driving and I felt prompted to park and go talk to these people outside, so we did. Turns out, they're devout Baptist, slash crazy devout hate mormons. It was a good time. When sister Fuhriman and I left laughing a little bit. We knew our message was true. My testimony was strengthened SO much in talking with them. Crazy how the Lord works. I love this gospel so much. And I LOVEEEEE the Book of Mormon! I can go to it with any of my questions!

The church is true!

Tchau tchau
Sister Hallmark


Line of the Week:

Me: Ugh, I need to fix my eyebrows! 
Sister Fuhriman: I need to fix my face and get plastic surgery.
Well then. Tell us how you really feel. Hahahaha, we were dying. She's so funny!



K so this is a huge spider and we caught it in perfect lighting! It looks like a crab! Haha

 
Creeeeeepy. Sister Fuhriman is suuuuper duper flexible so she's teaching me her ways. haha



No comments:

Post a Comment