Monday, July 28, 2014

Goodbye Charlottesville Hello.. I don't know yet..

I'M GETTING TRANSFERRED! :( SO SAD. When prez called we were not expecting! Both Sister Wilson and I are training. I don't wanna train againnnnn! Haha. SO much pressure! it's all good though! I'm excited! Yes I just contradicted myself. hehe Well I don't have much time to write this week! Gotta get a lot done for the transfer tomorrow! I have no clue where I'm going yet! I'll post my new address next week! 

I love you all!!! :) The church is true!

Sista Hallmark

Beautiful. That is all.

The Wares. CUTEST/BEST senior missionaries EVER!

Best zone eva!

My sistas!

Sister Southwick! I'm gonna miss her too!

Maria! The one from Brazil!

Beth and Kirstin! It was the hardest to leave them! They've seriously become like my best friends.

You can't really tell, but it was literally pouring down rain.. We were on campus talking to people and our car was like 50 miles away. Missionary life


No comments:

Post a Comment